Solid perfume is an original and, at the same time, a very convenient and practical version of perfume, which you can always take anywhere, without being afraid that something has broken or spilled in your bag. One more its advantage is in the fact that all ingredients are natural and you can create an infinite number of original, own compositions, combining a variety of flavors.
Making such perfume is as easy as pie!
You will need:
• Almond oil / jojoba oil or vitamin E.
• Essential oils, depending on your preferences and tastes.
• A small container with a lid.
You can easily find all the ingredients in any big pharmacy. Remember that each flavor smells differently on the skin of different people, so I would advise you to pre-test oils on your skin. You should also be careful with mixing the essential oils into compositions, because they do not always blend well with each other.
1. First you need to mix 1 tbsp. of almond oil with the crumbled beeswax (1: 1). You can take a little bit more wax , because you'll have to melt it. It's better to choose a small glass or ceramic thermal resistance vessel for mixing ingredients.
2. Use a water bath to melt the mixture, until the beeswax is completely melted.
3. While the wax is melting, you need to prepare the container for pouring.
4. Without boiling the wax, remove the vessel from the water bath and add 15 drops of the mixture of essential oils.
5. After that - mix the liquid carefully and gently, but quickly spill the perfume into containers.
Voila! Everything is very simple and fast. Use your perfume with pleasure!
Thanks to http://beautyspot.livejournal....for the photo^^