How To Make Face Paint
If your child’s birthday is nearing, or your child goes to a carnival, it’s high time to make face paints. It’s a perfect entertainment for children. Learn how to make your own cheap face paint that will not harm your skin.
Mixing In The Egg Carton
1. Mix in a bowl 1/2 cup of cold cream with 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
2. Keep adding cornstarch until the mixture reaches the desired texture.
3. Put a little mixture in each compartment, leaving them about half full to prevent colors from mixing up.
4. Add food coloring until the colors are two times darker than the desired result.
Mix On A Palette
1. Spread cold cream on a plastic plate, until it forms a circle that occupies the whole plate.
2. Add different colors to the palette in the rainbow order.
3. Mix components, creating similar shades.
4. Mix colors in the center of the palette to get a brown color.