How To Make Temporary Tattoos
You will need:
- pencil 3B/4B/5B/6B;
- tracing paper;
- wet washcloth;
- make-up brush ;
- spirit or vodka;
- cotton pads;
- liquid bandage spray (forms a waterproof cover on the wound).
The last component is outlined in red in the picture:
1. Draw a picture or write a phrase. The author used a sign from Harry Potter as example. Draw the picture on tracing paper, then cut it out, as shown in the picture.
2. Degrease the skin. Wipe the tattoo area with spirit or vodka. Then lay the tracing paper to your skin the graphite-side down.
3. Cover the drawing with a wet washcloth. You will see the picture outline at this place.
4. Trace over the stencil with eyeliner.
5. Wait few seconds. Then dust your tattoo with talc using a brush.
6. Apply liquid bandage to your tattoo and let it dry. Your tattoo is finished!
Here's similar temporary tattoo technology: