Fabric softeners for washing which are sold in stores are not always beneficial to the environment and your health. They contain harmful chemicals and other irritants that can cause allergies and various skin diseases. We'll tell you how to make your own fabric softener.
1. Gather all the ingredients from the list.
2. Mix baking soda, white vinegar and water.
3. Add a few drops of essential oil. It can be of any flavor.
4. Stir the mixture.
5. Store the mixture in a small plastic bottle, closing the lid.
6. Use a fabric softener for linen in the same way as the one bought in a shop.
Some pieces of advice