Fashionable Dior earrings are still popular. Due to their minimalistic shape, earrings look sleek and stylish. Dior pearl earrings have a shape of two tiny balls that differ in size. The smaller one is located at the upper side, and the bigger one is placed behind the ear and slightly lower. Today we will learn how to make such earrings yourself fast and easy.
For such a purpose we will need the following materials:
1. Take some E6000 glue and put the wooden stick’s end into it.
2. Apply glue to the hole of the bigger pearl.
3. Insert an earring back with the reverse side forward.
4. Apply glue to a pin and insert it into the smaller pearl hole. Wait until it dries and cut the pin if it is too long.
5. All you have to do now is to join the smaller pearl with the pin and the bigger one with the back together. Earrings are ready for wearing.