1. Start with the head. Usually, you would draw an oblong oval to make the head, however you can try other shapes.
2. Here you can select from a great variety of eyes. Big, small, long, short, wide and narrow eyes. Feel free to choose and use different types of eyes.
3. Next you will need a nose. You can draw round noses, but other types will be of use, too. Noses can be square or even right.
4. Go on with the mouth. A wide smiling mouth showing upper teeth is the best choice. You can also draw a wavy line that will make the face look sad. If your hero is a bad guy, draw him a sardonic mouth.
5. Nearing to the end, add ears and hair. Ears should be twice the size of the eyes. Draw them with a single curve. You can make your hero bold, but lush thorns will do, too.
6. In the end all the lines, step back and admire your masterpiece.