How To Draw Superheroes
In this article we'll show you how to draw a superhero.
1. Draw a line for the figure.
2. Draw more details to form a body, an oval for the chest and a triangle for the legs.
3. Draw a circle for the face and hands and rectangles to denote gloves. Draw a rectangular shape under the oval for a large chin. Make a sketch of hands.
4. Add a few ovals to indicate clouds.
5. Start drawing a face by thicker lines.
6. Draw the arms and legs. Make a muscular figure.
7. Draw the clouds.
8. Begin to paint the picture.
9. Add color and details.
1. Draw the strip for a body with circles and ovals to indicate the head and body.
2. Give the figure a movement and make a sketch of the arms and legs. Draw small circles to indicate the joints.
3. Add small circles for the elbows and make a sketch of the fingers.
4. Based on the outline, draw a hero.
5. Erase all unnecessary lines and add details to a drawing.
6. Start making the contours darker and begin to paint the face.
7. Paint the body.
8. Finish the drawing by adding all necessary shades.