How To Make Paper Cranes
Paper crane is the most famous of all origami models. This guide will help you to make your own beautiful paper crane. Moreover, you can use some decorative paper to make it even more fascinating, as the crane is a very elegant bird!
Let’s look at the following instructions:
1. The assembly begins with a traditional square base. Take the colored side of the square piece of paper up, fold it along the diagonal and then straighten it back as shown in the picture.
2. Turn the paper upside down and fold it in half in two directions and then flatten as shown in the picture.
3. Fold the creases that you have done as shown below. You need to bring all three top points to the bottom right corner, folding the lateral sides inward. This figure can be easily assembled using these creases, so the square base is ready!
4. Fold the right and left corners to the center, and then flatten.
5. Make the same crease of the upper corner to make the lines appear in the center, which will draw a triangle.
6. Open the resulting valve and concave right and left sides inside the lines, then fold the top edge.
7. Turn the model, and do the same thing on the other side.
8. Fold the left and right corners to the center.
9. Do the same on the other side to make this figure.
10. Make bends of the left and right sides as shown below.
11. Now, fold them by the crease as shown below.
12. Fold any of the sides to make the head, then fold the wings.
The paper crane is ready!