How To Make A Box Out Of Paper
If you want to make a simple small box, this option is the best one.
It can be made of any piece of paper. To make the box sturdy, you can use stapler, scotch or ordinary glue.
DIY Box (Instruction)
You will need:
- paper (ordinary, decorative, wrapping paper or coloured board);
- scissors or letter opener;
- glue stick (if needed).
1. Cut paper to make 2 squares. The first square side must be 1.5 cm bigger than the second square side (but no more). The bigger square will be used as a cover.
* Box size is up to you.
* The thicker the paper, the sturdier your box will be.
* Here we have the following square dimensions: small square - 33 x 33 cm, big square - 34.5 x 34.5 cm. Box height is 6.5 cm, box width is 12 cm.
* Cut paper accurately so as to make neat squares.
2. Start folding paper squares as shown in the picture.
3. When all the creases are here, start ‘assembling’ the box: lift its sides using the creases. There is to need to fold paper again.
4. Having made a box half of one of the squares, repeat the steps mentioned above with the other. Then put these two squares together to form a single box.