For making a big flower from a crepe paper for the pen it is required to us:
How to make a simple flower from paper with one's own hands
1. Begin with paper of yellow color. Cut out a small square and cover the top part of the pencil or the handle, having bent edges and having fixed them by an adhesive tape of green color.
Cut out a rectangle of the same color and from one its side make a fringe. After that wrap up around the top part and also fix by an adhesive tape.
2. From a pink paper (in this case, but it is possible to pick up any other color) cut out five petals of one and six petals of a little bigger size (in the presented master class it is 4 and 6 cm respectively).
Pull the center of each preparation in different directions a little. Then it is possible to turn out a few edges outside, using for this purpose a pencil or a wooden skewer.
3. Arrange all small petals on a basis, scrolling every time a pencil and having fixed all five preparations by an adhesive tape.
After that similarly fix big petals. In this case it is desirable to use an adhesive tape after 1-2 preparations.
4. Cut out a rectangle from paper of green color (in this case 2,5×7,5 cm).
Put it in half, then more and more, until you receive a narrow rectangle (about 1 cm). Cut the upper edge, as shown in the image 3.
Thus, preparation for a flower cup has turned out: wrap up it around the prepared design and fix by an adhesive tape, but this time pass on all length of a pencil or the handle.
5. At last, cut out a long rectangle of green color for future stalk of a flower from paper and wrap up with it all surface of a pencil. Fix both edges by a drop of glue or a bilateral adhesive tape.
A charming flower for writing and drawing is finished.