How To Make A Corsage
To create your own wrist corsage you will need:
- Flowers of your choice;
- Wire (one bundle is thick, another one is thin);
- Floral tape;
- Satin ribbon (1cm thick);
1. We cut the thick wire off to the width of the wrist and fold over its ends with pliers, then we give the wire rounded shape of the wrist, and wrap it with floral tape. This will be the basis for our bracelet, the bracelet itself.
2. Next we prepare the flower. We take a thin wire and loop it the way it was possible to bring it through the bud to the center of the stem.
3. We leave about 7 cm of wire over the bud and we will cut the rest and twist the wire. We wrap the wire over with floral tape.
4. The flower is ready. If we use several flowers we will twist their wire-stems between each other. Now we will put it all together with the basis: holding the bud with one hand and wrapping it tightly around the basis of corsage with another hand.
5. Now we decorate the basis of corsage with a satin ribbon, wrapping it around corsage. You may use a melt if needed.
Enjoy the result!