How To Make Organizer For Kitchen
To make your kitchen comfortable and cozy all the kitchen stuff should be on its own place. That’s why you need a great thing like tableware organizer. Although you can buy one in a local store, why wasting money when you can make a stylish organizer yourself?
Today you will learn how to make a nice tableware organizer yourself. No more spoons, forks and knives lying all around the kitchen!
You will need the following:
- cans (you can experiment with different cans);
- paint (synthetic enamel will do better, because it prevents corrosion);
- a brush;
- a file;
- a plank (you will attach the cans to it);
- a hammer;
- a nail;
- a screwdriver;
- and leather strap (if you want to make it portable).
The working process:
1. File the inner side of the can to get rid of any small burrs.
2. Paint the can and the plank from both sides.
3. Make a hole with a nail in the can and in the plank.
4. Screw the cans to the plank.
5. Now just fix the leather strap to it. On the other hand, you can do without it.
That’s it! You have a nice stylish and handy tableware organizer now! You can also use it to keep your pens, pencils, scissors, brushes etc. Young mothers would love it too. They make a huge effort collecting crayons and markers all around the house.