If you like organic cosmetics and want not only a cleansing but also strengthening shampoo, try to make it yourself. It's not as hard as it may seem at first sight, but it is sure to be more efficient than store-bought shampoos with parabens, silicones and other chemicals, which give only a temporary effect. Here is the recipe for homemade natural shampoo for all hair types.
You will need:
1. Take dry tansy (available at a pharmacy), boil some water and pour into the glass with tansy, let it steep for a half an hour. Tansy is good at eliminating dandruff and skin oiliness; moreover, it doesn’t dry your skin and hair. Filter the herbal infusion; it will make the base of our shampoo.
2. Add gelatin in warm tansy infusion, stir the mixture thoroughly and leave it for 30-40 minutes to let the gelatin swell. Gelatin volumizes your hair.
3. Heat the mixture in a water bath to dissolve the gelatin.
4. Cool the mixture and add a raw egg yolk, then stir it until smooth. Egg yolk will nourish hair roots and scalp.
5. Add 5 drops of essential oil of ylang- ylang, it will give your hair a shining effect.
6. If the temperature of the mixture is comfortable for applying (if too hot, wait until it cools down), apply the shampoo on the hair roots and scalp and leave for 10 minutes.