Have you ever thought how to make waterless hand sanitizer? Now you have the chance to find it out!
1. Take one cup of aloe vera gel (aloe vera is the most ancient medicinal plant). Add one teaspoons of medical alcohol.
2. Add two tablespoons of vegetable glycerin.
3. Add 9 drops of tea tree essential oil.
1. Pour into a bowl aloe vera and isopropyl alcohol. Stir the mixture with a spoon.
2. Add 8-10 drops of essential oil (optional).
3. Stir everything well again (of course if you have done the optional step).
4. Pour the finished sanitizer into an empty container.
5 Seal tightly the container. The sanitizer contains 65% alcohol.