How To Make Body Wash
What should be a shower gel? Some people choose invigorating shower gels that give them energy for the whole day, others prefer a relaxing shower gel, and there are those who select a specific scent. We’ll try to make a unique gel that will perfectly fit you.
It is impossible to imagine a modern bathroom without a shower gel. We can’t do without shower gel, it has become a must-have, like soap or shampoo for example. In a store, we can choose from a variety of colors, textures and fragrances, but it can’t stop us, can it? Unique shower gels are created in home laboratories by real masters. Let’s join them and create a new body wash.
You Will Need:
- 1 cup of water (boiled or mineral still water);
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (can use instead jojoba, apricot or almond oil);
- 1 bar of soap (preferably children scentless soap);
- 15 drops of essential oil (any that you like);
- a pan and a spoon.
1. Grate the soap.
2. Pour into a saucepan and add water.
3. Heat on a slow fire. When the flakes dissolve, and the mixture becomes smooth, it’s ready (it will look like milk).
4. In order to make the mixture soft and moisturizing, add coconut oil. Add essential oil to scent your gel.
5. Pour the mixture in an opaque bottle. Your homemade body wash is ready to use.