How To Make Glow In The Dark Slime
Almost everybody, independently of age, can play with slime, especially, if it shines in the dark. And creation of your own slime is an adventure of absolutely new level. There are several various ways to make slime, and you can experiment with usage of various ingredients and various amount of ingredients, for creation of slime of various textures, colors and a consistence.
- 1 cup of hot water;
- 120 ml of liquid transparent non-toxic glue;
- 3 tbsp of handicraft paint, glowing in the dark;
- 1/3 cup of hot water in a separate small bowl;
- 2 teaspoons of borax or starched liquid.
Creation Of Smile Of Borax Or Starched Liquid
1. Pour hot water in a bowl of medium size. Water shouldn’t be boiling, but it has to be warm by touch.
2. Add transparent glue. You can also use white glue, but color of slime won’t be as bright.
3. Add the paints glowing in the dark and mix up. You can find the paints glowing in dark in the majority of craft shops or in the craft department of large shops.
4. Add borax (it is available in the majority of laundries) in a separate bowl to hot water. Mix it up.
5. Mix borax in solution. Gradually add borax solution to paint solution, 2 teaspoons for time, continuing to mix until you get the desirable consistence.
6. Store in a zipper-bag or in the airtight container.
If you leave the slime in an open container for one night, the consistence will become more elastic if you want.
7. It is ready! Enjoy the slime glowing in the dark!