How To Make Acrylic Nails
Perhaps you have always wanted to learn how to extend nails, but video lessons and texts about it failed to teach you or you still have doubts? To help you make acrylic nails, we have decided to provide you with an easy photo lesson. It features advice of professionals and information on how to make acrylic nails.
1. Prepare nails for extension by cutting cuticles, polishing nails and trimming nails that are long.
2. Apply primer or pre-primer.
3. Apply nail concealer.
4. Apply the tip using colourless acrylic.
5. While it is still wet, apply acrylic rolling.
6. Cover all the nail surface with transparent acrylic.
7. We should get such an even nail.
8. Use pincers to fix the nail and shape a smile.
9. Shape the nail with a reverse cutter.
10. File nails to get the desired shape.
After all this you can polish nails, paint them or apply finishing gel. Extended nails look unusual and can be used to create masterpieces and nail art. Brides can also make special manicure with glitter and gems.
As you might have noticed, there is nothing difficult in this technique, you only have to learn and try. If you failed to make acrylic nails for the first time, you can always remove them, correct their shape or visit a salon for professional manicure.