It is not too tricky to make a hexaflexagon (a Math puzzle). It’s a very cunning and quite amusing thing. You are about to learn how to make a hexaflexagon yourself!
1. Print the pattern.
2. Cut the pattern out.
3. Turn the pattern, fold it like a hot-dog. Two white triangles should face up.
4. Fold this side of paper along the line with four triangles at the edge. This spot is between the triangle with two lesser triangles inside and the triangle with a line in the middle. Fold the paper down.
5. Turn it.
6. Fold it along the line between the triangle with two lesser triangles inside and the other triangle again. Fold the paper down.
7. Take a blank piece of paper, which sticks up at the end and pull it up over the triangle that doesn’t match the others. Now you should see five equal patterns in the triangles and two empty triangles.
8. Grab the blank piece which sticks up and fold it to the other blank piece. You will see a hexahedron with identical patterns.
9. Turn it. You’ll see the same hexahedron on the other side.