How To Draw Winnie The Pooh
Who is this small yellow bear that is so addicted to honey and has a really big heart? You’re right! Of course, it is the best friend of Christopher Robin – Winnie the Pooh! Learn how to draw him by following the instructions given in this article. Let’s start!
1. Draw a small circle for the head. Draw ab oval that is connected with it. The oval is for the body. Draw small circles on the head. These are ears.
2. Draw a cross section shifted to the right side. Also, you need to draw 2 vertical lines on the left and on the right side. Follow these scheme in order to draw eyes, nose and muzzle with the help of circles and ovals.
3. Finish your picture by using curved lines in order to connect the lines and form the head. Draw mouth and ears using the curved lines.
4. Draw oblong ovals for the hands and arms of Winnie the Pooh.
5. Draw curved lines and ovals in order to form legs and feet.
6. Draw Winnie’s pot with honey by using an oval form and curved lines.
7. Draw Winnie’s clothes by using curved lines that connect the body with all the rest parts.
8. Paint the picture over with a pen and erase unnecessary lines. Add more details in order to finish the picture.
9. Colour the painting as you wish in order to make the picture look more like Winnie the Pooh!