How To Draw A Snake
A Traditional Snake
1. Draw a circle. This will be the head of the snake.
2. Draw a curved form that overlaps the circle a bit on the right side. This will be the base for the snake’s body.
3. Draw curved lines that connect and complement the first half of the snake’s body.
4. Draw curved lines that complement the other half of the snake’s body. The lines should become narrower when they are closer to the end of the tail.
5. Add details on the head – eyes, tongue, mouth and nose.
6. Add details on the snake’s body.
7. Draw over the picture with a pen and erase all unnecessary lines.
8. Colour the picture using your imagination!