How To Draw Pokemon
Pokemon (abbr. from Pocket Monsters) is a creature of the Pokemon world. Learn how to draw a pokemon following the steps of this guide.
1. Draw two circles for the body and the head.
2. Draw other part of the pattern - face, ears, and hands. Draw ovals for the legs and a zigzag for the tail.
3. Begin drawing its shape with small fingers and large toes.
4. Draw other details like eyes, nose, mouth, and tail.
5. Color the drawing with the primary colors.
6. Finish coloring the Pokemon.