How To Cook Halibut
Halibut is cooked very easily. This fish is almost without bones and it is very nourishing. Therefore you'd like to cook halibut. And if you add some fresh vegetables, this fish should melt in your mouth! For cooking of a halibut on a frying pan you need two average fillets, not too fatty. Crush onions shallot beforehand and wash out seeds of fennel. There are no problems if you haven’t found such ingredients! It is always possible just to use seasoning for fish.
- 2-3 tomatoes;
- onions shallot — 2 tablespoonfuls;
- garlic — 1 clove;
- vinegar — 1 tablespoonfuls;
- parsley — 30 g.;
- olive oil — 3 tablespoonfuls;
- fennel — 1 teaspoonful;
- butter — 1 tablespoonful;
- flitch — 2 pieces;
- salt, pepper — to your taste
How To Cook "Halibut On A Frying Pan" Dish
1. Cut onions, garlic and greens very small, for a start. Cut tomatoes, too.
2. Fill vegetables with olive oil, salt, pepper and let it be infused for a while.
3. Wash out the halibut and cut it in pieces. Salt it properly, add some pepper and fennel. Fry the halibut with olive oil for 5 minutes on each side on average fire. Lower the burner flame and keep cooking a couple of minutes. Put a little butter above the fish.
4. Put the fish on a plate, pour it with mixed vegetables and add some greens. Here is such halibut on the frying pan cooked within minutes! Enjoy your meal!