How To Cook Chicken Thighs
Grilled big chicken thighs is one more recipe for those who like grilled dishes and dishes that can be cooked outside. The recipe of grilled thighs is rather simple. The main thing that makes it special is a very tasty marinade.
There are thousands of recipes for cooking grilled chicken thighs. Actually, there is only one thing that makes then different from one another – marinade.
- Chicken thighs without bones – 1 kg;
- Kitchen herbs – 2 teaspoons (coriander, paprika and ground chilli pepper);
- Salt – 1 teaspoon;
- Garlic – 2 bulbets;
- Olive oil – 2 teaspoons;
- 1 onion;
- Milk - 1 cup.
How To Cook
1. Take a small bowl. You’ll cook marinade in it. Mix in it onion that is cut in really small pieces, kitchen herbs, salt and garlic that is either grounded in mortar or that is put through a squezzer.
2. Add milk and olive oil. Mix everything thoroughly.
3. Take a big bowl. You’ll marinade the thighs in it. Pour a little bit of marinade into it and put a couple of thighs inside.
4. Go on adding more marinade and thighs in the bowl in turns. You do it till you run out of thighs. The rest of the marinade we pour on top of the thighs. You may simply put the thighs into the bowl, pour marinade in it and mix everything. However, judging by our experience, we may say that this way the thighs may not marinade well. In order for the marinade to mix with the thighs in a better way you ned to add marinade and thighs in turns.
5. Cover the bowl with a cap or a cling wrap and put it into the refrigerator for 12 hours. Do not believe to those people who say that it is only enough to marinade chicken for several hours. Actually, you may not marinade it at all in this case. If you want to get really tasty grilled chicken thighs, you need to marinade them at least for 8 hours. Still, you’d better make it 12 hours.
6. Heat up the grill or charcoal. Put the marinaded thighs on the grill and cook them for 8-10 minutes from each side. The exact time needed to cook them depends on the temperature of the grill.
Enjoy your meal!