Steak is perhaps one of the most delicious dishes that can be prepared from meat. Such a technology helps to reveal the best of its nutritional and taste properties.
1. Wet the steak with a paper towel to remove moisture from the surface of the meat. Season generously the meat with salt and let it soak for about 45 minutes or a little more. During this time, the brine of salt and meat juices will soak into meat, making it taste more concentrated.
2. Set the grill so that the steak should be at 10-12 cm from the grill. Turn on the grill in the oven and allow it to heat up.
3. Coat the steak with oil and season to your taste with spices or grease with liquid marinade.
4. Lay a foil into a baking tray. Put a wire rack on top, and place the steak on it. Put the meat with a bone in the direction of the door - so it will be easier for you to monitor the readiness of steak. Place the baking tray in the oven. The kitchen hood set to the maximum or open the windows.
5. When the meat is half ready, turn it.
6. Cook the steak until desired the degree of roasting (7 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness and size of the piece). To measure the internal temperature, use a thermometer.
7. Before serving, leave the meat for 5 to 10 minutes, covered with aluminum foil.