Shrimps, which have been prepared on a grill, are very tasty. The dish will undoubtedly satisfy those who are very fond of seafood. The shrimps cooked in such way are one of the most useful dishes requiring the least effort to achieve tasty results.
1. Buy shrimps in a seafood store. If you can, buy them on the same day when you plan them to prepare. Shrimps are usually quickly defrosted and therefore can quicker become spoilt. So, purchase only fresh shrimps on the day you plan to cook them. Buy either huge, or very big shrimps for easier preparation on the grill. Smaller kinds of shrimps will most likely slip out through grill lattice.
2. Peel your shrimps (but that is not necessary, through your choice) Shrimps can be prepared in various ways: on a grill, in armor or without.
3. Pull any veins out from shrimps.
4. Your shrimps may have more delicious smell. The excellent way to achieve it is to pickle shrimps. There are hundreds of marinade types which you can try to, from spicy to faintly sweet or salty. Put shrimps in a bowl and fill in them with marinade. Covering the bowl by its lid (or a foil sheet) let shrimps absorb aromas of marinade.
1. Make a choice between a lattice and skewers. It is possible to prepare shrimps on a low heat on a grill, when they are spread evenly over a lattice, or when they are strung on skewers.
2. Cooking shrimps on a grill. Keep shrimps on the grill within five - seven minutes. You will need to turn the shrimps on a half of process of preparation so that every side of them has been evenly prepared.
3. Remove shrimps from the grill when they are ready.