How To Cook Pork Loin
Pork loin, also known as the pork tenderloin, is the meat of the pig's chest. A small loin can be cooked fast enough on the grill or in the oven. Discover the best ways to prepare pork loin.
To prepare the pork loin in the oven, we need:
- pork loin on the bone — 4 pieces.;
- a mixture of peppers: black, red and paprika — 0,5 teaspoon;
- aromatic herbs and spices — 0,5 teaspoon;
- mustard — 1 teaspoon;
- honey — 1 teaspoon;
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- salt— according to the taste;
- rosemary (or thyme) - a few sprigs for baking.
How To Cook The Pork Loin On The Bone In The Oven
1. The pieces of loin, we dry them using napkins and paper towels, and then we put into the cup, where we will marinate.
2. We prepare the marinade. We mix spices and aromatic herbs, a mixture of peppers, mustard, honey, salt and garlic. You can add 1 tbsp. of soy sauce to cement components. Each piece is coated with our marinade on both sides and then left to marinate in the cup as much as time permits. Ideally — leave it for a night.
3. Heat the oven to 190° C. Prepare a baking dish. I use a glass one, but you can also bake in a teflon one or just on a tray. At the bottom of the dish we put sprigs of rosemary (and thyme), and on them pieces of pork loin.
4. We put the pork loin to bake for 40−50 minutes (depending upon the width of meat pieces). The readiness can be checked by making an incision in the middle of the piece - if the meat is white, then it is ready.
That's that easy to bake the pork loin on the bone in the oven. It turns out very tasty and flavorful, because the meat absorbs all smells of rosemary, on which it is baked!