Broccoli is not only product which is rich in vitamin C and folic acid, but also a pleasant addition to any dish. Broccoli can be fried, soared, cooked or baked. Whichever method of cooking you have chosen, broccoli will become an excellent independent dish, a fine garnish for meat. It also is well suitable for a vegetable salad.
1. Heat your oven to 220 degrees.
2. Broccoli must be dried. Having washed it up, surely wipe it off by a towel or get it to be dried in air.
3. Remove the main stalk. The stalk of broccoli is quite edible. However, it remains rigid during cooking and may spoil the general impression of the whole dish. Take about a centimeter of this stalk, cut off the rest and throw it out or cook separately.
4. Sprinkle the broccoli by 3 teaspoonfuls of olive oil. Then salt it (with a half of a teaspoon).
5. Put the broccoli on the baking sheet covered by a foil.
6. Bake it during 20-25 minutes. Keep baking until your broccoli looks crispy and becomes corn-colored.
7. Serve your dish.