This a dietic recipe of chicken. It seems that the chicken breast is impossible to spoil, but still it is possible! If you bake it wrong way, it will be dry and tasteless, this recipe will teach you how to prepare a juicy and tender chicken breasts.
You will need:
1. Heat the oven to 160-180 degrees.
2. Now you need to prepare the breasts. You need to rinse, dry and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
3. Oil the baking pan and place the chicken in the pan. Cover them with foil or parchment paper.
4. The secret of dietic chicken breasts is simple: the parchment paper protects them from drying out, retaining moisture and juiciness.
5. Put the pan in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes until the breasts are done.