For pet dog there is nothing better than a sweater, perfectly suitable in size, crocheted by your own hands. The article presents the pattern and description of a crochet dog sweater. The size is S, i.e. animal back length is 25 cm.
Size of the product:
You will need:
Yarn 100% wool 100 gr., crochet # 2,5, needle with a large eye.
Main pattern – simple column with yarnover.
Description of a braid (pattern on a back):
Width 9 columns.
Then repeat from the 1st till the 4th string.
1. Copy on a paper the pieces of a pattern. So it will be more comfortable with a crochet to check with the piece shape and adjust the number of columns in a string.
2. Based on the crochet density, crochet abdomen and sleeves shaped on a basic pattern. Forming the pieces should be done by adding and diminishing the columns in the first and last loops of the strings. And on the back these changes will be symmetrical (the last loop to the first one), but in the sleeves they will not.
3. The shape of the back should be formed by changing the number of columns in the first and last loops (symmetrically). More focus on the pattern. The middle braid out of the three should begin from the first string. It takes 9 middle loops. And the first face relief columns of the side braids should be crocheted from the 9th string. In such a way that there should be a symmetrical overlap on the 12th string in all the three braids. The distance between the braids of 2 column with yarnover. The rest of the back space is crocheted by a basic pattern.
4. When all the pieces are ready they should be sewn up.
5. United pieces should be crocheted. The neck – by a simple column with yarnover in each loop. The lower part of the belly – by a simple column with yarnover, equally making 3 loops. The lower part of the back - by one column in each string on the sides of the product and thru the loop on a part with braids.
Thus, the sweater hemline will be a bit tight, and it will fit snugly to the body of the animal.
6. It remains only to cut and hide the threads and try it on.
Try, show imagination, and most importantly - have fun to communicate with loved ones.