The summer has come and women look forward to having something new to wear. And not just something new that everyone has, but something peculiar that they made themselves. Well, let’s get it started.
1. Cast on one chain stitch, two lifting loops.
2. Knit five double crochets in this chain stitch, two lifting loops.
3. Double each loop with two double crochets, three double crochets to one loop in the middle, two lifting loops.
4. Knit two double crochets in the first loop and in the last loop. Knit three double crochets in the first loop in the middle, two lifting loops.
Keep knitting until you get seven increases.
5. Knit five rows straight up to the underarm, no increases = 35 double crochets.
6. Begin decreasing.
1 row - 2 double crochets, don’t knit them from both sides.
2 row - 2 double crochets, don’t knit them from both sides.
3 row - 2 double crochets, don’t knit them in the beginning of the row, 5 double crochets in the end of the row.
4 row - 6 double crochets, don’t knit them in the beginning of the row, 2 double crochets in the end of the row.
Fix it with pins and try on.
The cup fits well, so crochet the second one the same way.
Knit the cup clinging the stitch with the single crochet.
Your crocheted cups fit very well.
Cut the bow and make a crochet a piece instead.
1. Cast on a chain of nine chain stitches.
2. Cast on nine double crochets, 2 lifting loops.
3. 1 double crochet, don’t knit it from both sides = 7 double crochets, 2 lifting loops.
4. 1 double crochet, don’t knit it from both sides = 5 double crochets.
Sew the middle around the edges and knit with the single crochets.
Knit the cups around the edges. Knit it around with the double crochet.
Sew the middle with an ordinary needle.
Knit the underwire to the cups.
Here’s what you get. You haven’t sew anything to the bralette from the bottom yet. Leave it and the straps for the finale.
It is time to knit the straps.
You may not knit the 23rd row for the hook (it’s different every time). Make one double crochet in the beginning and in the end = 6 double crochets. Enclose it. You may not knit the 23rd row for the eyelet. Make one double crochet in the beginning and in the end = 6 double crochets. And make five rows. Enclose it.
Knit it to the bralette along all the rest edges and from the bottom.
Well done. But it’s just the beginning. You’ll have to knit the straps and to decorate the bralette.
Cast on 60 chain stitches.
Crochet the straps in form of the flowers. One chain stitch, skip two chain loops and knit seven double crochets into the 3rd loop.
Skip two chain loops and make a joining crochet into the 3rd loop.
Go on the same way. Skip two loops and knit seven double crochets, skip two chain loops and knit a joining crochet. Make nine halves of the flowers.
Turn the knitting, make one chain stitch and go on knitting the flower. Here’s what you get.
Knit the whole flower with the reverse single crochet. If you want something bright and colorful for summer, make a bright knitting, otherwise the tunic will be washy.
There were eyelets. Knit the bralette with a contrast thread using the reversed single crochet. You may take the clamps from your old straps and apply them to the new ones.
Pass the loose end through the eyelet, then through the clamp and sew it.
It seems to be it.