If you learn to do homemade bath salts, you can save a lot of money. Moreover, DIY salt makes an excellent gift, and you can even sell it in small shops and craft fairs.
1. Choose what salt and how many of it you need. The more salt you take, the more final product you will get, as aroma agents don’t weigh much.
2. Add to salt 1-2 drops of food coloring, then gradually add more until the salt reaches the desired color.
3. Pour into a second bowl of your favorite base oil (5 ml for every 150 grams of salt).
4. Mix essential oils, food coloring and base oil.
5. Slowly pour the salt into a bowl with liquid ingredients, continuously stirring the mixture. Make sure to spread them thoroughly.
6. Pour the finished product into a tightly sealed glass jar to make your salt look exactly like a store-bought sea salt.
If you don't want to keep glass jars in the bathroom, you can pour your salt into a sealed plastic container.