How To Make A Snowflake Out Of Beads
The eve has come so close and we will soon be surrounded by smell of sweet tangerines, lots of the multi-colored serpentine and blinking of Christmas garlands. We suggest now to create such beads snowflakes.
For creation of a snowflake it will be required:
- Small beads of gold color – 1 pack;
- Acrylic big beads of nacreous color of 4 mm in size – 6 pieces;
- Acrylic big beads of nacreous color of 6 mm in size – 6 pieces;
- Small beads of white color – 1 pack;
- Long semi-beads of white color – 1 pack;
- Small beads of blue color – 1 pack;
- Wire 0,03 mm thick of silver color;
So, let's get to work:
1. Cut off a piece of a wire about 50 cm long.
2. Fix on bead of gold color on the wire
3. In the following order insert on the wire: two white small beads, one white long semi-bead, one small bead, then one big bead, one gold small bead, one semi-bead and again one gold bead.
4. Thereafter, insert on the wire three white small beads and one gold small bead. Pass the end of the wire through the last gold small bead.
5. After that, insert on the wire all small beads and a big bead in turn as it has been done by step No.3, but just only in the reverse order.
6. Pass the end of the wire through the very first small bead which has been fixed.
7. Then create 6 more the same parts of the snowflake. The very first small bead of gold color has to remain in the center of all structure.
8. Pass the wire so that its end would run through a big bead. Insert on the wire one blue small bead, one long semi-bead, a blue small bead, and a small bead of white color. Pass the wire through the last blue small bead so that the white bead has appeared in a loop.
9. Insert on the wire one gold small bead, one small bead of white color, one white long semi-bead, and one white small bead. Then insert on the wire one gold and three white small beads. Pass the end of the wire through a gold small bead, having made a loop of white beads.
10. After that, it is necessary to insert on the wire: one white small bead, one long semi-bead, one white small bead, and one gold small bead. Pass the end of the wire through the top bead of the previous snowflake extension.
11. Make all snowflake completely, filling spacings with blue small beads and white long semi-beads.
This snowflake made of beads can decorate both your Christmas tree and a Christmas garland over the archway that leads into your house.