1. At first collect two side legs of a table with support on bolts. Then attach a central board of the table-top
2. Beat extreme boards of the table-top, checking similarity of the side and the flatness of the table.
3. Beat extreme boards of sitting
4. Put other boards of the table-top with equal intervals, using, for example, wedges. Beat a board with two nails. Nails are better to hammer not on one line, but on a small zigzag to avoid wood cracking.
5. Turn the table upside down. Beat amplifiers of [e] and [f] to seats and the table-top from the lower side on the center.
Then beat struts [g]. Remove struts from each other a little if you plan then to make in the center of the table-top an opening under an umbrella.
The table for picnic is finished!