How To Make A CD Cover
You will need:
- sheet of A4 sized paper ;
Let's Get Started:
1) Place the CD on the lower part of the sheet.
2) Fold the sides using your CD-disc as a guide.
3) Fold the disc together with the paper upward, then turn it to the other side.
4) Close the upper part leaving the disc inside the envelope.
5) Pull the disc out of the envelope and glue the inner parts leaving the pocket for the disc.
6) Fold down and inward corners of the cap.
7) Insert the cap into the pocket.
8) The simple disc envelope is ready!
If you want to make a gift disc envelope, then you can repeat the previous steps to make the envelope of this size to fit your disc.