How To Cook Clams
The Recipe For Cooking Of Paste With Clams
- 18 small clams (as many as there were in my grid);
- 2 tablespoonfuls of butter;
- ½ glasses of white wine;
- ¼ glasses of cream;
- prosciutto - 2 thin strips (or other slightly smoked meat);
- 1 not large bulb onion, chopped up small;
- 1 large tomato cut into small segments;
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped up small;
- 1 tomato;
- 4 tablespoonfuls of crushed fresh parsley;
- 1 teaspoonful of a dry thyme;
- chili pepper, to taste;
Melt butter in a frying pan or a pan with a thick bottom and a cover.
Fry onions, garlic, parsley, chili pepper, thyme, prosciutto on average fire.
Fry during 7-10 minutes till onion becomes translucent. Then add white wine and allow it to be evaporated on a half.
Put your clams on the frying pan and close the cover. It will take you 10. It’s exactly while there is a time for cooking your spaghetti. As soon as cockleshells have opened add tomatoes and cream.
Stew a minute more just only to heat up cream, as cooking has been finished already. It only remains to mix sauce with spaghetti.
Now it is ready!