How To Cook Red Snapper
Fish dishes are very popular. We often cook salmon, trout, mackerel and carp. Yet there is a fish that is rarely cooked, though very interesting. It is the red snapper. This species of fish is one of the most nutritional and beneficial to health due to omega-3. These acids are responsible for controlling metabolism. Red snappers contain substances that can help treat cardiovascular and nervous systems. Red snapper fillet's colour is nice and sets off the brightness of red fish scale. Dishes made out if red snapper are exotic, delicious and healthy.
- 2 redfish;
- 1 tablespoonfuls of tomato paste;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- some parsley and dill;
- 1 big onion;
- vegetable oil for coating fish and foil;
- 4 pieces of lemon;
- salt and spices to taste.
How To Cook:
1. The red snapper is cooked very fast. Cover you casserole with foil, coat it with vegetable oil, put onions cut in semi-circles into the casserole and add dill and parsley.
2. Wash the fish, clean it and rub salt on sides of the fish if you want it so (I didn’t) and rub the mixture of powdered pepper, garlic, vegetable oil and tomato paste. Put the fish on the onion, parsley and dill.
3. Place some more parsley and dill on the fish and add cut lemon that will not let the dish dry too much.
4. Bake the fish in the oven for about 40 minutes at 175-180 C.