How To Cook Butternut Squash
The use of butternut squash is the same as the advantage of peanuts: it is a lot of vegetable protein which is completely deprived of cholesterol, vitamins PP, A, B1, B2, E and V. Peanut also contains useful folic acid contributing to regeneration of cells, cellulose, minerals and microelements (zinc, iron, iodine, phosphorus, calcium, cobalt, potassium). It is a view that the advantage of butternut squash consists also in testosterone increase, but any remarkable confirmation of this fact from science is not received yet.
- peanuts - 450 g;
- salt - 0,5 of teaspoonful;
- 1 tablespoon of peanut, sunflower or rape oil (you may also use olive oil, but it has not to be of the first extraction);
- 1 tablespoonfuls of honey or other sweetener (it would improve the flavor of the dish, but butternut squash is more natural without it).
1. Purchase peeled, not salty and not fried peanuts for that there be no grounds for you to be worried about getting dirty. Wash peanuts, dry them on a towel and spread evenly over a baking sheet which you will put in an oven. The oven has to be heated to 80 degrees for 5-7 minutes.
2. Put your peanuts which have become crispy into a blender!
3. In a minute there would be a moment to stop grinding. Scrape all this fluid mass down off blender walls.
4. 1 or 2 more minutes later switch off the blender again, scrape peanuts mass down and add very much salt! Add honey and the oil, too.
If it turns out too dense, then pour water into your butternut squash handsomely. Pour it so much as it should be required.
5. Such consistence must hit you best, but it is possible to make it "with the crumbs". And the most important thing is to switch the blender off in time. Butternut squash is now ready!
6. It is possible to add cocoa, cinnamon, nutmeg or other spices to your butternut squash, if you want it to.