Bananas are among the most common kinds of fruit. You can hardly find a person who has never tried bananas. Everyone likes them because they are tasty and sweet. Moreover, they are very good for one's organism.
First of all, take a frying pan and put it on heat to warm up. Put butter in it and let it melt completely.
1. As soon as the butter melts, you should add sugar in it. You can experiment with the amount of sugar. Some like it sweeter, some prefer as little sugar as possible. Choose what is best for you.
2. Now let the sugar dissolve, whereas the buttery mixture should become thicker. Once it happens, add hot water.
3. The sauce must turn into quite pasty syrup. Now take bananas and peel their skins off. Then slice the bananas in circles.
4. After that, it is the time to put bananas in caramel on a frying pan.
5. When the bananas are already frying, wait till they get a blush color on one side and flip them on the other side. Now, when the bananas are flipped, you should sprinkle them with cinnamon and other favorite spices of yours. Then lower the heat and leave them stewing in the sauce for about 3 minutes.