Lobster is considered one of the most healthy protein products. It is a real storehouse of minerals, which are mainly concentrated in its tail section. Lobster meat contains zinc – a chemical element that is required for normal formation of the reproductive system. Due to the high amount of protein, lobster is also considered a natural aphrodisiac.
To cook lobster you will need:
1. Unfreeze the lobster naturally: to do so, put it on a bottom shelf of a fridge on a drainage. Wash it, then put into warm water for 2-3 minutes and dry with a paper towel.
2. You will need a large knife and scissors to cut lobster.
3. Carefully tear off lobster’s claws in the places where they are connected to its body. Then gently pull away a lower part of a claw: move it in different directions and pull little by little. Be sure that the meat will remain in a lower part of a claw. Take a large knife and hit the claw with its back side so that it would split into 2 parts. Remove the meat. Disconnect a so-called “arm” from a claw. To do so, stick one end of the scissors into it and cut along the entire length, then repeat it on the other side of a claw to be able to disconnect it easily.
4. Take the lobster in hand and turn it belly up. Carefully cut a thin plate along all tail legs with a scissors: this way it’ll be more convenient for you to remove the meat. Then use scissors to cut the belly along its entire length. Remove white gills, then rinse a shell with water and put the lobster into a baking dish.
5. Melt the butter, adding a finely grated garlic to it along with chopped herbs. Slice lobster’s meat in small pieces, and then mix it with butter. Stuff the shell and sprinkle finely grated cheese on it.
6. Bake lobster in a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes (until golden crust appears).