How To Cook Green Beans
Green beans are a low-calorie vegetable, rich in vitamins, minerals and other useful substances. You can buy fresh greens the whole year round in many places, and also it is possible to buy the tinned and frozen haricot. Haricot can be steamed, stewed, boiled or made in microwave oven.
Fried Green Beans
1. Heat olive oil in stew-pen.
2. Put haricot into the stew-pen you can use fresh, frozen or tinned haricot, but the best choice will be green beans.
3. While haricot is cooking, stir it in oil.
4. Season with salt, pepper and any other spices to your taste, for example, garlic or red pepper.
5. In 5 minutes remove from fire and serve hot.
Stewed Green Beans
1. Put fresh, frozen or tinned haricot in a pan on big fire.
2. Add liquid which you prefer. You can add water, wine, broth or something like stewed tomatoes. It will provide necessary amount of liquid and will give additional aroma to the dish.
3. Cook haricot on small temperature for 30-40 minutes. It will become gentle, and it will be possible to serve right after cooking.