Soft and tender corn Mexican tortillas can be a great base for rolls, burrito, fajitas, tacos etc. But it is good not only for salty dishes. Sweet dishes with Nutella or peanut butter are great with corn tortillas too.
1. Mix flour with salt, baking powder and canola oil and add hot water.
2. Knead the dough until it’s plastic. Flour the surface beforehand.
3. Form a small ball, put it into a bowl, cover it with a towel, and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
4. Cut the dough in 8-12 pieces.
5. Make balls of each piece and flatten them with your hand a little.
6. Then flatten them thin.
7. Heat the pan without oil.
8. Fry the tortillas for 10-20 seconds each side.
9. Store them wrapped in a towel in the fridge. You can warm them up any time.