How To Cook Corn On The Grill
Baby sugar corn, some butter and the pinch of salt are everything that is necessary for cooking of this genius- simple dish. And what a delicate, sweet flavor the baby corn has. . . Yummy!
- boiled quick-frozen baby corn 1 package;
- butter 15 g;
- seed oil 5 g;
- salt to your taste.
The food stuffs, which are necessary to cook a dish.
1. Cut a corn cob into round pieces of 5 cm in high.
2. Put out the corn on a baking tray and sprinkle it with some seed oil.
3. Oil well the corn from all sides.
4. Put out the corn on a grill and fry to get a golden brown.
5. Salt it.
6. Put melted butter over the corn.
7. Place the corn into the oven heated to 180 C for 3-4 minutes.
Serve the corn for steaks or meat fried on an open fire.