If you're waiting for the summer as much as do I, you probably already started thinking about your nutrition. Because we all now that perfect body creats in the kitchen not only in the gym! Here's my favorite 5 recipes of handmade sweets which are without any sugar. Use them and your future bikini body will thank you!
1. Raw banana jam
For 300 ml of it you will need:
Little piece of ginger
3 ripe banana
Juice and a peel of 1/2 orange or a lemon
Fold all the ingredients into a blender and mash until smooth. Pour into a clean sterilized jar. Keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
2. French cracker with sesame seeds
Sunflower seeds - 1/3 Cups
Flax seeds - 1/4 Cups
Sesame - 1/2 cup
Flour - 1/2 cup
Salt - 3/4 teaspoons
Honey - 2 tbs
Vegetable oil - 2 tbs
Egg - 1 piece
1. Mix separately sifted flour with salt. Separately in a frying pan fry the flax, sesame and sunflower seeds. Pour seeds into the dry mixture, mix. Leave some seeds to decorate.
2. Now add the egg whipped separately, honey and butter. And we knead a rather tight dough, like here. We will roll it in a layer.
3. Cut carefully into pieces, sprinkle with a mixture of seeds and send it to bake in a preheated oven to 200 degrees on a baking tray, sprinkled with flour, for about half an hour.
3. Chocolate muffins with coconut flour
¼ cup of coconut flour
¼ cup of cocoa powder
1 tsp. of baking powder
2 tsp. of vanilla extract (optional)
¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup of any milk
2 tablespoons of honey / maple syrup
Switch on the oven to 160º C.
Mix coconut flour, cocoa and baking powder in a large bow.
Add eggs, olive oil, vanilla extract, milk and syrup or honey. Stir well until smooth.
Distribute the dough into 6 muffin molds.
Bake for 30-35 minutes.
4. Orange cookies with poppy seeds
5. Pears in grape syrup
4 small pears
1 glass of grape juice
2 cinnamon sticks or 2 tsp. of cinnamon
A crust from 1/3 of an orange or 2 tsp. of orange extract
In a small saucepan boil the juice, cinnamon and orange peel. Peel the pears, cut them in half and clean the core. Put the pears into the juice and cook for about 20-30 minutes over low heat. Then remove and cool. Leave the remaining juice on low heat to the volume of a quarter cup. This chilled syrup can be served along with the pears.