How To Make A French Braid
We offer you a tutorial "french braid" which will allow you to create a Provence style look and impress your surroundings with unique hairstyle. All steps are provided with photos and detailed description.
Steps Of Creating A French Braid
The french braid is often referred to as a braided ear of wheat. It’s a very true description, as the french braid looks like an ear of wheat. Here is the detailed description of all steps to make a french braid:
1. Separate a small section of hair from the left ear up to the top of the head.
2. Divide this section of hair into three equal strands.
3. Begin a traditional braid by crossing the left strand over to the center, then cross the right strand over to the center. Bring in other right piece of hair to the right strand.
4. Go on making your braid in slightly oblique direction. Every time you cross over, bring in another small piece of hair from both left and right sides.
5. Don’t braid your hair till the end of strands. Secure your braid with a ponytail.
6. Separate a small section of hair from the tail.
7. Divide the section into three equal strands and make a traditional braid. crossing lateral strands over the central one.
8. Wrap the braid around the base of the tail to hide the hair band. Then clip the tip of the braid with bobby pins.