How To Draw Books
“How to draw an opened book with a pencil step by step” is the topic of our article.
1. Draw a triangle and divide it in halves with a vertical line.
2. Slightly raised leaves. Draw the leaves and the corner of the binding. They shouldn’t hide the book’s cover.
3. Let’s add a rectangular bookmark. Draw the shade between the sheets evenly and with the same pressure. Look closer and you’ll see lighter and darker spots. Depict it in your drawing.
4. Draw the shade from the bookmark. It is triangular because it goes deep. You can draw the shades the way you want it or combine multiple techniques (which is even better).
5. Then draw the shade on the surface. It is darker in the corner and gets lighter closer to the edge.
Your book is ready!