It is the tastiest and sure option for a supper! Read, how one can cook pasta with mince and tomato paste quickly and tastily! A hot dish for the whole family turns tasty and simple.
As a first step, one needs to fry mince with onion, add tomato paste and smother to readiness. Serve the pasta a la carte with mince and tomato. Good luck!
1. Prepare ingredients. Put some water in a cooker on the stove to boil it, salt it. Peel the onion.
2. Dice the onion to get little cubes. The more onion you dice, the better taste will be. Two average bulbs are added in the example.
3. Put the onion on a saucepan, fry it with the seed oil to semi-readiness.
4. Add mince to the onion. Break coarse pieces with the spoon, stir periodically and fry to readiness of the mince. Add salt and oregano to your taste.
5. Cook the pasta as it is indicated in instructions on the package. The following way of cooking is suggested: cook 2 minutes during average boiling, then turn off the stove and give 5-7 minutes to infuse. However, this way of cooking does not suit for every kind of pasta.
6. Add some tomato paste to the mince with onion, mix and smother for a couple of minutes. It is ready!
7. Dish out the ready pasta.
8. Generously spread the roast mince with tomato paste on the top of it. Pour over greens or green onion on it, serve it. Enjoy your meal!