A rope ladder is a very convenient adaptation. However, think of its acquisition usually already when it is necessary to climb on an attic or to go down in a hole. But it is better to think of it in advance. For example a rope ladder it is possible to order in the Klondike online store of the country and garden equipment. But more interesting and the cheapest way is to make it with one's own hands.
1. Cut samples for steps of the necessary size.
2. Carefully grind each preparation by an emery paper.
3. Impregnate whetstones with an anti-septic tank and drying oil.
4. Drill openings from two parties in each step, receding from edge of 3-5 cm. In case you plan to make a ladder with application of sea knots, then openings aren't necessary.
5. For control of distance between steps make a sample: beat on a wide board two whetstones 10-12 cm of distance long between whetstones will serve as a basic sample and will simplify process of assembly of steps.
6. Cut a rope on two equal parts.
7. Tie on each part of a rope on strong knot from one end.
At production of a rope ladder it is important to know that the ideal distance between steps for adults makes 30 cm, for children it is 25 cm.
1. Pass a rope throughout the drilled openings.
2. Fix it by strong knot through 25-30 cm from the beginning.
3. Repeat this operation through each 25-30 cm until the rope doesn't end.
4. On the top ends of ropes attach carbines that will facilitate to you further placement of a ladder.
5. Knot the lower ends of ropes among themselves.